- What should I wear to my session?
I recommend wearing plain colors without any patterns to look your best. I want your photos to stand the test of time, so try to wear classic attire. Try to stick to black or navy blue! This is just a recommendation. Feel free to wear what you want.
- Do you provide videography services?
Absolutely. The hourly rate for videography is $50 more than my photography rate. I will recommend that you upgrade to multiple shooters for the best possible coverage if you need both photos and videos.
- Can I bring my friends and family to our shoot?
Feel free to bring them for support!
- There are hundreds of photographers in San Diego, what’s so special about my service?
I am an Honors graduate from SDSU with a Bachelor of Science in Television, Film, and New Media. My experience and education in both photography and teaching makes for high-quality photography and enjoyable photography sessions. I believe that it’s essential to look at things through my clients' eyes. I am also one of the fewest photographers who hand over the SD card with your files on the same day. This is virtually unheard of.
- When should I book a photo session?
Typically photo sessions are booked 1-2 weeks in advance. Sometimes I have schedule changes and can accommodate last minute inquiries so be sure to get in touch now to discuss your options.
- How soon will I receive the digital retouches from my session?
An online gallery of the retouched images are sent within 3-5 business days (usually earlier, depending on my number of clients) of your photo session.
- Do you still provide DVD copies of the video you shoot?
We've discontinued DVD production since late 2019.
In case you have any further inquiries feel free to contact me any time.