This project has been put on indefinite hold.
Political Card Battle is an NFT-tied trading card parody game created by fantasy author Jacob Veritas. Inspired by popular trading card games from Japan, PCB lets you battle it out using popular political and historical figures.
Currently, the cards are digital-only and can be printed out at home. Full details of our release plan can be found on our Q&A section at the bottom of the page.
Please support the project by donating or by purchasing a collectible NFT from OpenSea. Social media shares are also highly appreciated so we could make this a long-term project. Join our FB group here.
As a way to say thank you, first purchase collectors who purchase NFTs will have the opportunity to request a free signed collectible.
Follow @JacobVeritas on IG or Twitter and give suggestions on which politicians and historical figures Jacob should make into a card.
NFT drops are typically announced on social media and through email. Sign up for the email alert today using the form on this page.
How to Play
- At the beginning of a game, each Player draws 3 Cards from their deck and summons 1 Combatant from their hand to their Active Area.
- Each player’s side of the field contains 1 Active Area and room for up to 3 Combatants on the Bench.
- Each turn, both players draw 1 Card and roll a dice. Whoever’s dice result is higher can declare one of the following:
- Use one of an Active Combatant’s skills
- Play an Agenda Card
- Summon an additional Combatant Card from their hand if there is room on their Bench
- Switch their Active Combatant with a Benched Combatant
- In the event of an Dice Roll tie, both Active Combatants take 3 Tie Damage
- When a Combatant Card reaches zero health points, they are Banished from the match
- The player who is left with no Combatants on their field loses
- See the following graphic below for a suggested field format
- There are no Cards banned at this time.